Haiiyaa.
It's not as if I don't have things to amuse myself with: have just taken out another four books from the library; I have several knitting projects in mind - even the yarn for most of them; I have seeds germinating in the allotment hothouse and plans for the bamboo frame for the peas; I've even partially thought out which plants go where in the plot (this will be the year we harvest peas, dammit!); and there are Korean food recipes I'd like to look up...
But at the end of the day it all does nothing to disguise the fact that I am still just waiting. Maybe it's because I've run out of jokes. Or that I need to print a t-shirt that says 'Yes. Still pregnant.'
So. Today I am going to give up telling Charley to hurry up and just accept that on Friday the midwife is going to do a sweep (mmm, what a lovely event to look forward to). And if that doesn't work she'd better blinking have booked an induction date by the end of our appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment