02 February 2011

My day by Isabel

My day was fun
I went to school
I went in the role play and the junk modelling table and I went in the vet
and I went on the dorwing [drawing] table
I went on the treasyre box table
I playd with my friends
My fred [friend] Keya
My dad is gowing to work and mummy went to wine [work] too
My sister went to nursery
and that's my day
Love from Izzy

A story written by Izz, on occasion of having promised her friend Tara she would write one in a book to read to her when they play together tomorrow. Am reasonably impressed that she's interested enough to write that much. She pretty much gave up asking us to spell words towards the end as Alex and I were busy trading work stories about colleagues who have no social skills.

No comments: